Alliance Memory has launched CMOS DDR4 SDRAMs that offer improved performance with lower operating voltages and higher speeds to 1600MHz in 96-Ball and 78-Ball FBGA packages.
In today’s age of competition and computation, speed is what makes one stand out. We design machines to create ease in our efforts and pace up the task. Machines can be calibrated with the required speed and even the programs can be coded to speed up the process.
Alliance Memory has introduced CMOS DDR4 SDRAMs that offer increased transfer rates and less overall power consumption. It consists of new “A” die versions of the 4Gb AS4C256M16D4A and AS4C512M8D4 in the 96-ball and 78-ball FBGA packages, respectively. These are built using finer techniques which makes them smaller in size compared to the original.
The devices come in multiple variants, the AS4C256M16D4A-62BCN, AS4C256M16D4A-62BIN, AS4C256M16D4A-75BCN, AS4C256M16D4A-75BIN, AS4C512M8D4A-75BCN, and AS4C512M8D4A-75BIN. These devices support sequential and interleaved burst types with read or write burst lengths of BL8/BC4/BC4 or 8 on the fly. The auto pre-charge function provides a self-timed row pre-charge initiated at the end of the burst sequence. Easy-to-use refresh functions include auto- or self-refresh.
- Fast clock rate: 1333/1600MHz
- Power supplies: – VDD & VDDQ = +1.2V ± 0.06V – VPP = +2.5V -0.125V / +0.25V
- Operating temperature: – Industrial : TC = -40~95°C – Commercial (Extended): TC = 0~95°C
- 8n-bit prefetch architecture
- Precharge & Active power down
- Auto Refresh and Self Refresh
- Data Interface: Pseudo Open Drain (POD)
- Package: Pb Free and Halogen Free – 96-ball 7.5 x 13 x 1.2mm FBGA
Alliance Memory’s DDR4 SDRAMs provide reliable drop-in, pin-for-pin-compatible replacements for numerous similar solutions — eliminating the need for costly redesigns and part requalification. This makes the new “A” die device ideal for the industrial, networking, telecommunications, gaming, and consumer markets